Aspects Beauty Company Limited are looking for a National Account Executive to join our team!
We regard ourselves as brand development experts, caring, nurturing and building luxury brands. We represent fragrances for designers such as Versace, Moschino and Eight & Bob. Brand owners trust us with their brands, whether they are tiny and new or global and huge.
The key responsibility of the National Account Executive is to report to the Senior National Account Manager (SNAM) and support the sales team where required. You will be representing the various brands and brand owners of Aspects Beauty Company and EuroItalia in certain aspects relating to retail and wholesale sales through retailer distribution. This person will be required to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the accounts under their remit, developing strong interpersonal contacts within the organisations and understanding how the retailers operate, their processes, strategies and new store initiatives and formats.
The role requires the day-to-day account administration, monitoring sales performance against targets, launch and promotional implementation, accurate forecasting with responsibility for merchandising, stock management and creating presentations for use in internal meetings, retailer and brand owner meetings.
What’s in it for you?
Your duties / Responsibilities:
1. Represent the Various Brands and Brand Owners
- Assist the SNAM in presenting new product launches, forthcoming promotions, and strategies on behalf of the Brand Owners to secure opening orders, brand exposure and maintain suitable stock levels in the trade
- To act as a brand ambassador and ensure effective communication of brand values & strategy both internally and externally.
2. Retail Targets
- To ensure that retail is supplied by all accounts for which you have responsibility .
- To monitor retail sales by account against targets to ensure we are delivering the required level of sales
3. Wholesale Targets
- To manage the forecasting and distribution of launches, promotions in allocated accounts, and basic lines to achieve targeted wholesale growth in the various accounts and the sector in general.
- You will be required to provide a wholesale report each week by retailer vs budget and LY, detailing comments as to how we are performing and what needs to be achieved to hit targets set.
4. Supply and Delivery Issues
- To work with the supply teams across retailers to improve our service levels, working alongside Customer Service to tackle problems and ensure we meet required delivery dates particularly for NPD.
- To understand and use our systems to track where stock is and liaise with Customer Service and the teams to ensure people are kept up to date with information.
5. Specific Account Responsibilities
- To learn the online retailers’ businesses and work with their buying teams to ensure all orders come in to budget. To alert the SNAM to any challenges, gaps in wholesale to budget at the earliest opportunity and present solutions.
- To prepare persuasive and engaging presentations for retailer meetings.
- To develop strong relationships with their wider teams and work on building our online presence and developing our core business.
- To present new brands and work with the SNAM to gain new listings for NPD.
6. Merchandising Guidelines
- Promote and protect our brand images at point of sale.
- Follow all guidelines in accordance with the merchandising guidelines and report any concerns to marketing/creative teams.
7. Promotional and KPI Calendars and Associated Administration
- Set up and update the agreed Promotional and KPI Calendars which should incorporate sales, marketing programmes, specific store plans and strategic intent all costed within the approved P&L and which back into a product forecast by SKU and monthly wholesale targets.
- All cost price increases, markdowns, returns are to be discussed and agreed with the SNAM in accordance with company guidelines/relevant brand manager approval.
8. Retailer Training
- To support the SNAM in liaising with the Training Team on any retailer requirements. This may include forecasting gifts to the Marketing Manager and chasing in information required for the Training Team.
- To liaise with the retailers, making bookings where required, check on costs and work with the team to ensure we have budgets in place
9. Market Awareness & Pricing Comparisons
- To support the SNAM in maintaining market awareness regarding information on developments in your sector, opportunities for new distribution and expansion, competitive information, etc.
10. Regular Store Visits and Field Accompaniments
- To conduct regular store visits to check on launches, promotions, merchandising, stock levels and to conduct field accompaniments when needed to report back and assist in specific store problems.
Key words / Key Experience:
-National Account Executive
-Junior National Account Manager