Primary Objectives and Main Role
Are you currently a Visual Merchandiser looking for a multi-site role?
Are you excited by the opportunity to join a highly successful and growing business?
Do you want to be part of a highly flexible display team? Yes? Then, look no further!
This is a great opportunity to join an established business as a Regional Visual Merchandiser/ Display Coordinator representing luxury brands.
- You will be responsible for the visual merchandising in stores across the Scotland and the North of the UK (Newcastle / Carlisle)
- You will implement effective visual merchandising in stores in order to maximise store sales.
- Ensure all products are presented to the highest standard in line with brand owner values and guidelines.
- Act as a brand ambassador and build influential relationships with key store personnel.
- Provide feedback to the Visual Merchandiser Manager, this role will see you responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising across your region of stores.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
- A background in visual merchandising or experience of working in a store with a keen interest in visual merchandising.
- Happy to travel from store to store and able to stay away over night when needed.
- A commercial approach and retail knowledge.
- Experience within the luxury / beauty sector is highly desirable.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable with the ability to communicate effectively - written, visual and verbal.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with the ability to be agile.
What's in it for you? / Benefits:
- Hours will be 37.5 hour per week over 5 days with some occasional early morning starts to meet the needs of the business
- Salary: £25,000
- Mileage and expenses for travel Holiday that increases with service
- Product allocation
- Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
Please apply today to find out more!
Experience: Visual Merchandising: 1 year (required)
Licence/Certification: Driving Licence (required)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
Full Job Description