Primary Objectives and Main Role
Fragrance Sales Consultant
Are you passionate about fragrance?.......Look no further!
We are looking for an engaging and passionate Fragrance Sales Consultant to work in Fenwick, Kingston. As a Fragrance Sales Consultant, you will contribute to the overall success of the account through excellent product knowledge, teamwork and the delivery of outstanding customer service. Promoting, enhancing and maintaining the Company image and reputation to the customer.
What's in it for you?
- Become part of our team and enjoy the rewards.
- Full-time position working 4 days a week (30 hours) across a seven day rota to suit the needs of the business.
- Commission based on personal sales.
- Product Allocation after a qualifying period.
- Life Assurance after a qualifying period and enrolment in Workplace Pension scheme as applicable
- Salary of £20,565 for the 4 days, plus commission (Hourly rate of £13.18)
Key responsibilities and standards
- Sell Fragrance/Beauty products to achieve required retail individual and account sales targets set by the company.
- You must be able to develop outstanding product knowledge to take into account all the different brands you will working with.
- Achieve sales targets and deliver a total brand experience.
- You must provide exceptional customer service where traffic stopping is key.
- Communicate information to the Line Manager when required.
- Maintain company standards including excellent grooming at all times.
- Previous sales experience in a similar industry working with sales targets.
- A passion for fragrance, beauty and luxury brands.
- Flexibility, as hours will include weekends and some late finishes.
At Aspects Beauty Company Limited we regard ourselves as brand development experts, caring, nurturing and building luxury brands. We represent fragrances for designers such as Versace, Moschino and Eight & Bob. Brand owners trust us with their brands, whether they are tiny and new or global and huge.
Full Job Description